Translate

Monday, October 2, 2017

Product Photography

Risk Free Product Photography,
Only Pay for Pictures You Want


Products on a white background,
$150 for any picture you choose, free if you choose none.

Products with the background knocked out, $175 per picture, free if you don't like any of them.

Groups of products on a white background, $250 per final edited picture, free if you can't use any.

“Beauty Style” product photography, on colored, textured, cloth or shiny backgrounds, with lots of props, fresh flowers, plants, or other items to make it beautiful, exciting and worth using as a magazine advertisements, home page for your website, social media post, trade show sign, or other product promotion.
$500 per final, edited, airbrushed and retouched image.

Call or Text Dennis Davis at 213-434-3344, or email DennisDavisPhotography@Gmail.com for more information

Hello, my name is Dennis Davis and I have owned a commercial photography business full or part time for 40 years. I have been the vice president of an advertising agency, and been a creative director, art director, webmaster and marketing director of various companies. I started tutoring graphic design
software in 1982, then went to school and got a graphic design degree in 1985, and taught Photoshop,DreamWeaver and Illustrator at San Diego school of Art in 1992. I have been teaching and tutoring Adobe products, social media and web design for about twenty years.
I started my photography business 41 years ago using 4 x 5 film and shooting cook books, magazine and book covers, catalogs and advertising. My client list includes IBM, General Electric, FedEx, Verizon, Intel, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Nescafe, NASA, Google, Costco, Hewlett Packard and many others.
My celebrity subjects include Blake Shelton, Mario Lopez, Rex Lynn – a full day with each, - and Leonardo DiCaprio, Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, Forest Whittier, Steven Spielberg, etc.
My company Big Video Productions is for our video and TV production team, and is about seven years old. In addition, our team runs a number of start-up websites for media, advertising and entertainment businesses.
Call or Text Dennis Davis at 213-434-3344, or email DennisDavisPhotography@Gmail.com for more information
Portfolio websites

www.LosAngeles-Photo.com
 www.DennisDavisPhotography.com
,
www.LongBeachPhotographers.net

www.BigVideoProductions.com


Copyright Dennis Davis 2017, all rights reserved. Since 1982

#photo #photography #product #losangeles #longbeach #advertising #marketing #website #advertisement

12 comments:

  1. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! Produktfotos

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your long journey as a product photographer. Nice to see your work in this blog. I really appreciate your experience and skill on product photography.

    I would like to recommend you some photo editing services if you feel its requirement.
    photo editing
    drop-shadow
    photo-retouching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. estilo de vida

    ReplyDelete
  4. you shared an awesome trick here. learned something new from this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really good post here. Really appreciate sharing with us.
    Best Regards,
    Clipping Path Service

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this post, very useful. this website great guide step by step. My website


    Best Outsourcing Photo Editing Service Company in Toronto, CA | FixiPixi
    https://fixipixi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great informative post. Thanks for sharing,
    Clipping Path Service Provider

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tips you've shared in your article about photography. I especially loved your photo with the text that reads "risk free photography." That's something I've really been thinking about lately because I'm just not convinced that I have the experience to take pictures of things that are inherently risky, like weddings. Thank you for sharing your tips and strategies, I'm glad you Hair Masking Service found them useful!

    ReplyDelete