Translate

Monday, October 2, 2017

Photo School

Photography, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, WordPress and Social Media Tutor


Risk Free, no charge if you are not happy

Tutor one person one-on-one, $55 per hour, two hour minimum

Groups up to six people, $40 per hour per person, two hour minimum

Groups of seven to fifteen people, $30 per hour per person, two hour minimum

If you can honestly tell me that you did not learn anything useful during our training, there will be no charge for the instruction.


Hello, my name is Dennis Davis and I have owned a commercial photography business full or part time for 40 years. I have been the vice president of an advertising agency, and been a creative director, art director, webmaster and marketing director of various companies. I started tutoring graphic design software in 1982, then went to school and got a graphic design degree in 1985, and taught Photoshop, DreamWeaver and Illustrator at San Diego school of Art in 1992. I have been teaching and tutoring Adobe products, social media and web design for about twenty years. I teach portrait and product lighting, photography skills and video production. Many people say that I am the third best photographer in Long Beach. I will let you decide when it comes time to pay me.

In my photography business, I often have to edit several thousand photographs a day. I have learned to use many action scripts, keyboard shortcuts, and time saving tricks that make the work much faster. I also have a very distinct style of my own in color correcting and editing photographs. I enjoy the vibrance control in Photoshop, and have used it and other controls to make my own “look.”

I teach most of the Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, DreamWeaver CC, Muse CC and Bridge CC.


I teach WordPress website design software, Google Analytics, Adwords, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) I teach a number of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus and StapChat. I have had a college class in social media just last year, and I can give you in two hours 80% of what I learned over four months at Long Beach City College.

I have a classroom with a projector and large screen, plus large Samsung TV screens. There is a 4K 30 inch Samsung monitor on my Dell Windows 10 graphics tower. This computer is loaded with the full Adobe CC suite including Photoshop, Premiere Pro, InDesign and Illustrator, and is updated weekly. My instruction can result in college credit through Long Beach City College should you decide to take my three month internship program. 

Examples of my skill set can be seen at one of my 15 websites, including



#photography #adobe #photoshop #illustrator #premiere #aftereffects #tutor #school #instruction #teacher #teach #creativecloud #indesign #wordpress #bridge #muse #dreamweaver


5 comments:

  1. Excellent article for photo school . Thanks for shearing this post .

    Clipping Path Partner Is A Professional Clipping Path & Image Editing Service Provider Which Have 10 Years Experience In This Field. They're expert in-Cutout image, Background Removal, Image hair Masking, Multiple Clipping, Image Retouching , Neck Joint and any e-commerce image editing services .

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.
    We offer qualitative image editing services, image masking, clipping path, image restoration, image manipulation, real estate
    image editing services.For more information please contact us.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be very informative! I am very impressed with your article. It is very helpful for Product Photography . Thanks for sharing your nice article photographs, tips, and tricks.

    ReplyDelete